Sunday, December 4, 2011

 
I start with a image like the adjacent one and on a new layer I type my name jaggu27 on it and change layer blending mode to overlay and its opacity to 60% .Finally I merge all the layers into a single image.


Initial image before photoshop editing












Final image after photoshop editing



I just created a blackboard with windows 27 as text as my identification number is 27 in my college.If you are willing to learn  photoshop effects then feel free to mail me at  "jreddy054@gmail.com".
I had lot of photoshop learning materials.




If any body want to see their names and images in high resolution desktop backgrounds then just post a comment with details,so that i can able to create new wallpapers  based on your requirement.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on your good work.

    Plz send some materials to sietkece.students@gmail.com.

    Looking forward for your future works.

    ReplyDelete